Please find details of the lunch menu and milk scheme available to our pupils. School lunches are charged at £2.20 per day and our new external Service Provider, Nourish will be providing our lunch provision from 16 April 2018.
Should you have any feedback on the above, we would be pleased to hear from you - please use the Contact Form.
Lunch - Summer Menu
Lunch – Autumn Menu
Special Dietary Requirements
Government legislation - Food Information for Consumers Regulation (EU) No. 1169/2011 – came into force on 13 th December 2014, and the school is working with its catering providers, Nourish, to ensure a robust system is in place for pupils with allergens to foodstuffs. The legislation requires allergen information to be provided on: celery, cereals containing gluten, crustaceans, eggs, fish, lupin, milk, molluscs, mustard, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, soya and sulphur dioxide.
To enable us to ensure that all children with special dietary requirements can be catered for, we would ask that you complete the slip below as a matter of urgency. Any request must be supported by a medical report such as a letter from your GP or hospital dietician. A special menu will then be agreed upon at a meeting between the parent, a Nourish Manager and a member of school staff. Once signed consent for the diet is received by Nourish, a date will be advised for the menu to commence. Please can you also provide 2 recent, passport size, photographs of your child for the catering staff.
Parents/carers who require a special diet for their child are advised not to order school meals until this process is completed.
Click here for the Special Meal Requirement Form.
Each pupil that registers with Cool Milk will receive a carton of semi-skimmed milk every day, which is delivered fresh and chilled to the classroom. Their school milk will not only provide them with essential nutrients, but as it is rehydrating and energy boosting it also bridges the gap between breakfast and lunch to help children stay focused.
Registration: Milk is completely free for all children aged under five and is subsidised for children aged five or older. Simply register at www.coolmilk.com. (If you are already registered, there is no need to register again.)
My child is under five
• Just register at www.coolmilk.com by a Tuesday 5pm for your child’s free milk to start the following week.
• Free milk will continue until the Friday before your child’s fifth birthday. You will receive a payment request three weeks before this time - if you wish your child to continue to receive school milk simply make a payment.
My child is five or older
• Register online at www.coolmilk.com as soon as possible. Shortly after registering you will receive a payment request.
• You can pay Cool Milk either online, over the phone, at a local PayPoint or by cheque in half-termly, termly or annual instalments. All payments are made directly to Cool Milk and not made via the school.
• Please pay by a Tuesday 5pm for your child’s milk to start the following week. If you have any questions regarding school milk please visit www.coolmilk.com or contact Cool Milk directly on 0844 854 2913.