The PUPIL PREMIUM is additional funding given to publicly funded schools in England to raise the attainment of disadvantaged pupils and close the gap between them and their peers.
In the 2018 to 2019 financial year, schools will receive the following funding for each child registered as eligible for free school meals at any point in the last 6 years:
- £1,320 for primary-aged pupils
Schools will continue to receive £2,300 for each child who: has been looked after for 1 day or more; has been adopted from care; has left care under a special guardianship order; a residence order; a child arrangement order.
Please refer to the attached document to understand how St George’s allocates the Pupil Premium.
- 2014-2015 Pupil Premium Annual Review - Actual
- 2015-2016 Pupil Premium Annual Review - Actual
- 2016-2017 Pupil Premium Annual Review - Planned
- 2016-17 Pupil Premium - Actual & 2017-18 Pupil Premium Annual Review - Planned
- 2017-18 Pupil Premium - Actual and 2018-19 Pupil Premium Annual Review - Planned
- Pupil Premium Policy 2017-2018