St George’s is a Church of England School that promotes the spiritual, moral, cultural and physical development of each child.
Our School Aim is:
To help children reach their full academic potential and develop an enthusiasm for lifelong learning, within a caring and Christian environment, preparing them to be valuable members of society.
We achieve this aim by:
- instilling a love of learning
- providing a happy, support and safe environment
- demonstrating high standards of teaching, learning and behaviour
- encouraging the children to become confident and independent learners
- helping the children to develop harmonious relationships and respect themselves and others