St George's is a two-form entry primary school.
Online application from 1 September 2019
Closing date for application: Wednesday, 15 January 2020
National Offer day: Thursday, 16 April 2020
- Admission Arrangements 2021-22
- Admission Arrangements 2020-21
- Admission Arrangements 2019-20
- Admissions - Appeals KS1 Guidance Notes
- Admissions - Aquinas Appeals Timetable for entry into School September 2020
- Admissions - Appeals Application Form
The application process for applying for a primary school place is to be completed through the online portal for applying for primary and secondary school places, supported by the 33 London boroughs and Surrey County Council at: eadmissions.org.uk or through the local authority to whom you pay Council Tax.
- Booklet: Applying for a School place 2019 – primary and secondary
- Guide to applying for a school place online | London Borough of Bromley
- Application advice for Bromley residents
OPEN DAYS 2020: St George's welcome prospective parents and children who will be looking for entry in September 2021. We shall be holding Open Mornings/Evening during the Autumn term and dates will be advised in September. Both parents and children are welcome to join us when we will be able to give you a brief introduction to St George's ; our fabulous ambassadors (our pupils) will proudly show you around our amazing school and talk to you about their educational journey. Come and join our flourishing fellowship!
Once dates have been announced, please contact the School office with your preferred time: 020 8460 4266.
We would be delighted if you chose us for your child’s primary education, however, if for any reason you do not think your child’s application for a place at our school will satisfy our admission criteria, please consider one of our sister academies in the London Borough of Bromley.
- Cudham CE Primary School
- Keston CE Primary School
- Parish CE Primary School
- St John’s CE Primary School
- St Mark’s CE Primary School
- St Nicholas CE Primary School
- Trinity CE Primary School
They are all good or outstanding academies offering an excellent provision at all key stages. For further details please see their websites or the Aquinas website: www.aquinastrust.org